In this exercise you will model and 3D Print a set of ‘spur’ gears. After which you will create a drawing for each component of the assembly.
- Tutorial 1 – spur gears, add-ins and creating your first gear
- Tutorial 2 – second gear creation and positioning
- Tutorial 3 – making a base plate
- Tutorial 4 – making the gears turn
- Tutorial 5 – removing unnecessary material
Note: All drawings to be on 11″ x 8 1/2″ paper. Once complete, all drawings are to be submitted together for marking.
Submit the following (three) drawings
- 32 tooth gear
- base plate
- make a 16 tooth gear drawing
Sample drawings for reference: Spur Gear Project Drawings (base plate & 32T gear)